Tour to Pyramids, Sakkara & Dahshur
Enjoy Great Pyramid Tour of Egypt, Step Pyramid at Sakkara and the pyramids of Dahshur, This is a journey to see the progress of ancient Egyptian building techniques across different ancient ages.
Your private tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza, and drive you to the south to start your Great Pyramid Tour of Red Pyramid and Bent Pyramid at Dahshur, Dahshur is a famous royal necropolis in Egypt holds many famous Pyramids of king snefru.
The site is about 40 km from Cairo. Move on to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant, before moving on to enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, and Mykerinus.
Continue on to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates back to the time of Chefren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chefren.
Later you will be transferred Back to your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
Tour Duration :
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All taxes & service charges.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.