Madaba, Nebo and Dead Sea from Amman
Your tour manager will pick you up from your hotel. Enjoy a breathtaking day trip from Amman to Madaba, Nebo, and the Dead Sea. Drive to the town Madaba, where you find the famous mosaic 6th-century dap of Palestine in St. George’s church. After that continue to Mt. Nebo, the place where Prophet Moses gazed at the promised land before he died and alleged to be his burial place. You will visit an old monastery, overlook the Jordan Valley, the Dead Sea and parts of the Holy Land. Afterward, we drive to the lowest point on earth, the Dead Sea, where you have leisure time at the beach and the chance to float on water. Back to Amman hotel.
Tour Duration :
Tour Run on :
Tour Pickup Time :
Around 07:00 AM
- Pick up services from your hotel in Amman and return
- All transfers by a private a/c vehicle.
- English speaking driver during the tours
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites.
- Service charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned above