Jerash, Ajloun and Umm Qais from Amman
Enjoy this Amman Tour to Jerash, Ajloun and Umm Qais. Your Driver will be waiting at your hotel to begin your day trip. The drive to Jerash takes about 30 minutes, situated in the foothills of the mountain of Gilead, the ancient city is reminiscent of the Roman Empire. Being one of the largest and well-preserved sites of Roman Architecture outside of Italy its grandeur can be seen in the colonnaded streets, the Nymphaeum and the Temple of Artemis.
You’re then transferred through a scenic vista of pine trees and olive groves, arriving at the Castle of Ajloun. Resting atop mount Ajloun the beautiful marvel of Islamic architecture was built during the 12th century by Salah El-din. Then to Umm Qais, which belonged to the famous Decapolis, a union of 10 cities, founded by Alexander the Great. Here you have an overwhelming view of the north Jordan Valley, the Golan Heights and the Sea of Galilee. Back to Amman hotel. Duration is about 08 hrs
Tour Duration :
Tour Run on :
Tour Pickup Time :
Around 07:00 AM
- Pick up services from your hotel in Amman and return
- All transfers by a private a/c vehicle.
- English speaking driver during the tours
- Local English speaking spot guide in Jerash for an hour
- Entrance fees to the above-mentioned sites.
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned above