Day Trip to Pyramids & Sakkara
Wings Travel representative will pick you up from Alexandria Port by the cruise exit door, holding a sign with your name. Enjoy a private shore excursion & day trip from Alexandria to Cairo, approximately hours by a luxurious air-conditioned vehicle, with a stop if needed to have a rest. Get excited by a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Continue to Sakkara, Egypt's oldest ancient cemetery. Then pay a visit to the world's first monumental stone building, the Step Pyramid of King Zoser, built by the engineer Imhotep. Moreover; you will see one of the magnificent Mastabas (burial chamber) of either Ptah Hotep, Idut or Mereruca. Before beginning your return trip to Alexandria, you will stop at a Papyrus Institute where you will have the opportunity to shop for souvenirs of Cairo & Egypt.
Tour Duration :
- Pick up services from Alexandria Port & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites
- Lunch meal at a local restaurant in Cairo
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping Kitty