Day Trip to Luxor from Cairo by Air
Discover the greatness of the ancient Pharaohs by visiting their legendary temples in Luxor. Start your tour moving from your hotel in Cairo in the early morning towards Cairo Airport taking the flight towards Luxor. Upon arrival at Luxor, you will be met, by our representative, then have a blissful day tour kicking off at Karnak Temple; the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
Then pay a visit to Valley of The Kings, containing the masterpieces of the ancient Egyptian tombs. Then move onto Temple of Queen Hatshpsute, the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. Moreover; lunch is going to be served during your trip. In the evening, you will be driven to Luxor airport & back to Cairo.
NB: Your tour will end around 4:00 PM and your flight back to Cairo is at 10:00 PM. To fill the time before your flight, we will book you a hotel room free of charge where you can relax. If you would rather fill the time with additional activities your guide will be happy to make it happen for an extra cost.
Tour Duration :
- Pick up services from your hotel and return.
- Being met and assisted upon arrival and departure at Luxor Airport.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place.
- All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Domestic flights Cairo - Luxor - Cairo.Bottled water during your trip.
- Lunch at a good quality local restaurant.
- All Taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the program