As per the press conference held by the minister of tourism on 15 June 2020:
- All Egyptian airports will be reopened starting from
- Maximum capacity for 50 seats coach will be 25 Pax
- Maximum capacity for 25 seats coach will be 10 Pax
- Maximum capacity for 16 seats coach will be 06 Pax
- Maximum capacity for small sedan cars will be only
02 Pax and the guide will use the front seat only.
- Maximum capacity for horse carriages will be 02 Pax
As for Feluccas and motor boats, number of Pax must
be limited and taking in consideration the social distancing.
- No triple occupancy rooms allowed at any hotel,
cruise ship or resorts.
- Starting from July 2020. Limited attractions will be
opened for visit including the Giza Pyramids, the Egyptian museum, Karnak
Temple, Philae Temple, Abu Simble temple and then by September 2020 all
attraction sites will be opened for visitors.
- Its mandatory for travel agents to provide face
masks, sanitizers for all clients while visiting indoor sites such as the
Egyptian museum, etc.
Nile cruise operation will resume working starting
from October 2020
Visa free entry for all passengers arriving Egypt to
touristic cities ( HRG/ SSH/ RMF / LXR/ASW ) on board Egypt Air or Air
Cairo airlines till end of October 2020.
Red sea resorts will start operation starting from
20% discounts on all admission fees for all tourist
attractions till end of October 2020.