Ministry of Tourism new regulations.
Controls for operating tourist transportation means (bus, limousine, cars and Electric golf cars):
- Adherence to the established controls for the operating rates (50% as a maximum of the capacity), while leaving a vacant seat
Next to every passenger in the bus and electric cars, and to adhere to a maximum of 2 passengers in the limousine.
- Passengers are not allowed to sit in front seats in limousines and electric cars.
- Provide hand sanitizers and sterilizers, and conduct continuous cleaning and sterilization and good ventilation before and after each trip.
Passengers and drivers must wear the muzzle at all times during the trip
Tour groups in museums and archaeological sites:
- All museums and archaeological sites (open for visits) will be opened to receive tourists and Egyptians as of September 1, 2020.
- Disinfect common surfaces and floors in museums and visitor centers at archaeological sites daily before opening them for visits.
- Commitment not to exceed the number of the tourist group 25 persons while visiting museums and archaeological sites.
- The tour guide should wear a mask while explaining in museums and archaeological sites, with his commitment to using
The headphones are inside museums, and the headphones are sterilized after each use
- Tourism companies provide masks for tourists and accompanying tourists and drivers.
- Daily temperature measurement of workers (and visitors before visiting in museums and closed places).
- Maintaining safe distances between people
Putting a limit on the number of visitors who are simultaneously inside museums and archaeological sites As follows:
- 100 visitors / hour inside the museum (excluding the Tahrir Museum: 200 visitors).
- 10 -15 - A visitor to visit any ancient cemetery or pyramid from the inside (according to the area).